If you have moved or your address has changed it is your responsibility to notify the Assessor’s or Collector’s Office of your address change on your Real Estate or Personal Property accounts.

Failure to receive a tax statement does not relieve you of the obligation to pay taxes when they are due.

Contact the Collector’s Office by email at Collector@hickorycountymo.org or call us at 417-745-6346.